“Visitors” are those who are neither students nor employees of the University or its affiliates who occasionally have a need to park on campus.
Visitor parking spaces are provided on some streets and lots and are designated as UNIVERSITY VISITOR PARKING ONLY. These are not for use by faculty, staff, or students.
All visitors should obtain a visitor parking permit from the department or student they will be visiting on campus.
Faculty, staff and students are not allowed to park in visitor spaces Monday through Friday between 7:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
AMP Park Visitor Rules
Beginning fall 2021 on the Statesboro Campus, visitor and 30-minute parking spaces in Lot 21 and on Sweetheart Circle will be converted into AMP Park spaces. Download the AMP Parking app on the or to park in these spaces. Rules are listed below:
- Make sure your vehicle is registered every time you park in an AMP Park space.
- The first 30 minutes are free to park in the spaces for visitors, students, commuters and faculty/staff.
- Each hour costs $1, with a max of $4 in one day.
- Download the app, register your vehicle and get a permit each time you parkin in the AMP Park space as soon as you park. There will be signs and QR codes you may scan at these spaces.
Other Visitor Parking Rules
- All visitor parking passes can be obtained from the Parking Office on either campus.
- Visitors are allowed to have three (3) visitor parking passes per year at no charge.
- The 4th and each subsequent pass will cost $2.00 per day.
Last updated: 9/24/2021